Monday 1 June 2015

Happy Birthday

Good morning everyone, here is my make for today.  Its a birthday card for a friend.

Recipe:

White shaped card blank from Hunkydory
White cardstock from crafty stash
Blue paper from crafty stash
Rose embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tattered Lace flourish die
Spellbinders flower dies
Faux gems
Hot Impressions Foiling machine and foil
Aurora Wings Marie Antoinette digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Frame around digi image from Hot Foil Impressions CD



To create this project I ran the front of the card only through the embossing folder.

I printed the frame onto white card using my laser printer (you need a laser printer for foiling).  I also added the image to the centre of my frame.  I just foiled the frame, not the image.

I die cut the flowers and flourishes before layering them up and adding to the front of my card finishing with the faux gems.

Finally, I added the sentiment using foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx