Wednesday 10 June 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 37

Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
Welcome to another challenge and we would love you to join in and have some fun.  This week we have two fantastic sponsors, the first is Gerda Steiner Designs.

Here is my first DT make for this week's challenge.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Grey silk card by Creata
Sentiment from crafty stash
Backing paper from Creata
Faux gems
Tonic fancy rectangle die
Gerda Steiner Designs  Dog on scooter digi image coloured with Copics


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of white A4 card, then cut to measure 13cm x 13cm. I then folded the front half of the card back to make the easel shape.

I added a piece of backing paper to the base of the card and the sentiment onto this using foam tape to form the stopper.

I printed the image onto white card and die cut then added it to a piece of grey silk card and adhered to the card.  Finally, I added some faux gems to finish.

Our second sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish.



Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Gold cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from My Craft Studio Days Out CD
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Robyns Fetish Dad's Fishing Hole digi image coloured with Copics
Tonic square die


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card to measure a 15cm x 15cm square card blank. To this I added a piece of backing paper.

I die cut the image and matt and layered it onto a piece of gold card which I then attached at a jaunty angle to the front of my card using foam tape.

Finally, I added the sentiment to the card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.


1 comment:

  1. Both fabulous and wonderful card's this week Wendy
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx