Monday 1 February 2016

Love ...

Hi everyone, here is one of the cards I have been working on today.  I am entering this into the KS February Challenge.

Card recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Water Colour card from Crafters Companion
Flower stamp from Sheena Douglass
Spectrum Noir Aqua pens
Karleigh Sue I Heart Fall coloured with Copics, Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and Sakura white 3D Glaze pen
Black fine pen liner

To make this card I first of all created the background by daubing various colours onto my glass mat, spritzing with water and then placing my water colour card onto this, pressing down hard.  Once this had dried I stamped the flowers using the same colour Aqua pens and used a brush to draw out the colour.

I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank to which I added the background using wet glue.

After colouring my image I fussy cut around her and cut the leaves out before adding her to the front of my card.

I added the sentiment to the top left hand side using foam tape and drew a couple of squiggly lines around the edge of my card.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like what I have  created and will leave me some comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx