Thursday 18 February 2016

Pineapple Sprite

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today.  I am entering this into the Aurora Wings Challenge 23 Sprite Delights.  Here is the link http://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/challenge-23-sprite-delight-iii.html.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock from crafty stash.
Backing card from DCWV
Green cardstock from Create & Craft
Tonic fancy oval dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Flower embellishment from crafty stash
Organza bow
Aurora Wings freebie Pineapple Sprite coloured with Promarkers and Copics
Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white hammered card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a smaller piece of backing card using wet glue.

After colouring my image I die cut and matt and layered onto a slightly larger piece of the green card before adding to my main card.

Finally, I added the sentiment in the top right hand corner and the flower and bow embellishments at the bottom right hand corner.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like what I've created.

http://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/challenge-23-sprite-delight-iii.html

5 comments:

  1. Ooh so sweet wendy! I love how you create a tutorial for making your card. And thank you for making card using pineapple sprite and entering our challenge at Aurora Wings. Xoxo, silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wendy, I love your soft coloring of Pineapple Sprite and your papers and embellies are perfect. Thanks so much for joining our Sprite Delight III Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So light and whimsical, your card reminds me of sweet and tasty pina colada! So cute! Thank you for joining our Sprite Delight III challenge at Aurora Wings, Wendy!
    Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx