Monday 29 February 2016

Trevor

Good morning everyone, I have made a birthday card for a friend today.  Thought I would try out one of the background techniques taught by Alyce Keegan in her colouring classes over at Kit and Clowder.  What an amazing lady she is!!

Card recipe: 

Grey pearl cardstock from crafty stash
Silver mirror card from crafty stash
Image of car downloaded from internet
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Copics and alcohol rub used for background

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 grey pearl card to make a 7in x 5in card blank.

After creating my background I cut around the whole image and matt and layered it onto some silver mirror card before adding to my main card using wet glue.

Finally, I added the sentiment on the lower left hand side to complete.

I must admit I am really pleased with the way this background turned out.  I used this image because our friend has recently purchased a Skoda Octavia Estate in Silver and I thought he might appreciate this.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like what I've created.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx