Monday 27 June 2016

Crafty Honey's Ruler

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Scrappers Delight June Facebook Challenge.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Backing papers from Joanna Sheen
White super smooth cardstock from crafty stash
Hunkydory sentiment
Blue satin ribbon
Tim Holtz China Blue distressed ink
Tattered Lace dies
Scrappers Delight Crafty Honey's Ruler digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like what I've created using this gorgeous image.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Super card Wendy, love the backing paper!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for blog sharing it, this is really great destinations pictures - Taj Mahal Tour By Car

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx