Wednesday 1 June 2016

Sisters of Craft Challenge - 1 June 2016


Good morning everyone, welcome to this month's challenge over at Sisters of Craft.

This month our wonderful sponsor is Cre8tive Hands.  I hope you all come and join in and play along again this month, you can find the link here http://thesistersofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/



Card recipe: 

White hammered card blank
Orange card
White super smooth card
Tonic circle die
Faux gems
Cre8tive Hands Lion Tangles coloured with various Fiskars gel pens

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT make for this month's challenge.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.




1 comment:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx