Friday 24 June 2016

Dancer

Hi everyone, here is what I've created today.  I have entered this into The East Wind Facebook Make it Girly Challenge.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Salmon cardstock and paper from crafty stash
Yellow cardstock and paper from crafty stash
Brown cardstock from crafty stash
Patterned backing paper from Joanna Sheen
Backing paper from DCWV
White super smooth cardstock from crafty stash
Spellbinders flower die
Tattered Lace flower dies
The East Wind digi image (sorry can't find the name, I have had her a very long time)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like what I've made.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous card the image is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx