Saturday 1 December 2018

Christmas Gardener

Hi everyone, here is a card made for an order.

Card recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Crafters Companion pattered cardstock
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Hunkydory card greenhouse kit
Tattered Lace Alphabet, Charisma Holly and Poinsettia dies
Silver peel off sentiment
Hougie Board
















This is the inside of the card looking through the door



















This is the back view







This is the box made using the Hougie Board




Thanks for dropping by and I hope you like my project. Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.





















1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the papers and design with the pretty box.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx