Thursday 20 December 2018

Morgan's Artworld/As You Like It Challenge

Morgan's Artworld is sponsoring As You Like It Challenge today


You can visit and join Facebook Group HERE! 
You can visit Shop HERE!


You can join in this fabulous As You Like It Challenge by clicking the link below.



https://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com/?fbclid=IwAR1GsFnDNRNa1gfTwgU-2oG_vQ42uX011xcLMvviP45clalvPoAewFexGTI

As You Like It Challenge
Here is my project as Guest Designer this month.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
White Neenah cardstock
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Tattered Lace Peach Sorbet, Poppy Charisma dies and embossing folder
Black satin ribbon from crafty stash
Stamped sentiment from crafty stash
Morgan's Artworld August Poppy image coloured with Copics
Faux gems

Thank you for dropping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.



I am entering this into the following challenges:






8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, the poppies look beautiful.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poppy images. Thank you for taking part in the December "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Wendy! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks great Wendy. I'm sure it would cheer up anybody who wasn't feeling so good.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi !!
    a beautiful card!! love this and the you have made the flowers so fantastic!!
    Merry Christmas to you
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    welcome to Visit and Follow my blog
    Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring on those poppies - it is so rich!
    Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
    Monica C. DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx