Saturday 15 December 2018

Scrappers Delights New Release



Hi everyone, some new releases can be found over at Scrappers Delights Store,     Check out the DT inspirations using these gorgeous images here Facebook Group and Challenge Blog.

Here is my DT inspiration.


Card recipe:

White card blank
Patterned paper from crafty stash
White Neenah cardstock
Tonic scallop oval dies
Silver peel off sentiments
Scrappers Delights Chibis Elf image coloured with Copics
White gel pen
Black fine liner
Hunkydory snowflake dies

Thank you for dropping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:


I am entering this into the following challenges:




11 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Wendy, love your colouring.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Wendy! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful .
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog.
    Good Luck
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card! Love it! Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Alina DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. Great coloring and design
    Thank you for joining our challenge. Crafting With An Attitude. Merry Christmas and happy New Year.
    BożenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx