Wednesday 4 March 2020

LeAnn's World 101 Challenge 3rd March 2020


Hi everyone, its time for a new challenge over at Le'Anns World 101, we would love you to come along and join in.

Here is my DT inspiration for this month

Card recipe:  

White card blank
White Derwent watercolour cardstock
Patterned paper
Tonic scallop oval dies
Stamped sentiment
LeAnn's World Songs of Spring image coloured with Arteza watercolour pens

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and coloring! Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Like the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Wendy! Such a beautifully detailed image, with fantastic shading and color choices. It's lovely! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely soft watercolour effect you got with the pencils.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colouring of the image. Sometimes I forget just how lovely a simple card can look. This is gorgeous.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I adore this lovely water colored image! Thank you for joining us at Crafter’s Castle! Join us again soon! Hugs! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx