Sunday 1 March 2020

Stampers Delights Facebook Progressive Challenge 1st March 2020


Hi everyone, its time for another Progressive Facebook Challenge at Stampers Delights.  Don't forget, provided you have created a complete project during the first month you requested it, you will always be able to request the consecutive months' images for free.  If, however, you miss a month where you do not create a complete project with that month's freebie, you will be able to purchase it in store at a discounted price, alternatively, if you create a completed project using a Stampers Delights image you already have, you will qualify to receive the freebie at that time.  Hope this makes sense, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. Can't wait to see what you all create again this month.

Here is my DT inspiration for you to get your mojo going.

Card recipe:  

White card blank
Derwent watercolour cardstock
Patterned papers
Tonic scallop square dies
Stamped sentiment and butterfly
Arteza Mica Powders
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens
Stampers Delights Chibis Easter Cupcake image coloured with Copics
Cupcake embossing folder

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

Links:



3 comments:

  1. This is really cute,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
    luck with your entry.

    Robin DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
    pot.com.au/

    Super Cute Card!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx