Wednesday 18 March 2020

LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Progressive Challenge



Hi everyone, I am sharing some DT inspiration with you today. You can join in with our Facebook Progressive challenge here LeAnn's World 101 Facebook Progressive Challenge



Card recipe:

White card blank
White Neenah cardstock
Patterned paper from DCWV
Tonic scallop oval dies
Musical notes embossing folder
Spectrum Noir Harmony watercolour ink pad
Stamped sentiments
LeAnn's Sam image coloured with Copics
Brown Arteza fine liner pen

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! Good job! Thanks for sharing at All Fun Challenges. We hope to see you again next time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your super cute card! I'm sorry I am late commenting but thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card.Great design and pretty coloring .Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx