Tuesday 7 April 2020

LeAnn's World 101 Challenge 3rd April 2020


Hi everyone, its time for a new challenge over at LeAnn's World 101, we would love you to come along and join in.

Here is my DT inspiration for this month

Card recipe:  

White card blank
White cardstock
White Neenah cardstock
Patterned papers
Tonic scallop square dies
LeAnn's World 101 Bunny Play image coloured with Copics

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card, love that delightful sweet image, as always coloured to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful scene created with sweet image .Thanks for sharing and joining in the anything goes challenge from
    https://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ Good luck with your entry and I hope we see more from you soon .
    Shirley-Anne DT
    https://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Fun image and great coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card & image!

    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and good luck for the challenge!
    Stay safe!

    HandmadeByTasha DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx