Thursday 16 April 2020

Stampers Delights Thrifty Thursday 16th April 2020



Hi everyone, its time for Thrifty Thursday over at Stampers Delights.  Don't forget, whatever images the Design Team work with will be on offer in the store for a limited time only. Check out the amazing DT inspirations.  There are also lots of new clear stamps in store now, don't miss out on getting some of those.

Here is my DT inspiration.

Card recipe:  

White card blank
Hunkydory paper and butterfly raised pad
Tonic scallop oval die
Crafters Companion stamped sentiment
Spectrum Noir Harmony ink pad
Stampers Delights  Chibis Val coloured with Copics
White paint pen
Black fine liner

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:


I am entering this into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it in the Cute Card Thursday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card!
    LOVE your image and colouring, love your design with the dimensional butterflies too!
    Thank You for joining our Anything Goes with Team Lou challenge at the Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx