Thursday 9 April 2020

Stampers Delights Thrifty Thursday - 9th April 2020



Hi everyone, its time for Thrifty Thursday over at Stampers Delights.  Don't forget, whatever images the Design Team work with will be on offer in the store for a limited time only. Check out the amazing DT inspirations.

Here is my DT inspiration.

Card recipe:  

White card blank
Patterned paper from one of Joanna Sheen's Messy Rabbit pads
Tattered Lace 3D Hot Air Balloon dies and stamped sentiment
Stampers Delights  Chibis Easter Basket coloured with Copics

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

Links:


I am entering this into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Wendy this is so adorable! Love the dimension!!!!! Thanks for entering the Southern Girls Challenge!!!!! Hope you are a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fabulous!! Love the dimension! Beautiful coloring! Kross my fingers for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Southern Girls Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx