Friday 2 October 2020

Cute as a Button Challenge 1st October 2020




Here is my DT inspiration for 


Card recipe: 

Grey textured cardstock
White Sweet Sentiments cardstock
Black cardstock
Tonic scallop square dies
Hunkydory sentiment
Cute as a Button Harvest Fairy coloured with Spectrum Noir Tri-color blend pens

If you're looking for some more inspiration why not visit Cute As A Button Showcase Blog.

There are many more gorgeous images to choose from at Cute As A Button Stamps.

We would love you to share your Cute As A Button creations and join in the challenges at Cute As A Button Facebook Group.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 20 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx