Saturday 3 October 2020

Cute as a Button Facebook Progressive Challenge 1st October 2020

 






Here is my DT inspiration for this month.




Card recipe:

White cardstock
White cardstock by Lynda Chapman
Blue mirror cardstock
Clarity designer paper
Hunkydory sentiment
Forever Flowerz rose made by me
Cute as a Button Past Midnight coloured with Copics
Background from ClipArt

If you're looking for some more inspiration why not visit Cute As A Button Showcase Blog.

There are many more gorgeous images to choose from at Cute As A Button Stamps.

We would love you to share your Cute As A Button creations and join in the challenges at Cute As A Button Facebook Group.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Great job Wendy!Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
    Encore
    Challenge.
    Bev aka ARTSYSTAMPER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments challenge, sorry it's taken me a while to catch up with all my comments, life has just been too hectic! Keep safe
    Jenny (Ginger Ninja Crafts) x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx