Thursday 1 October 2020

Stampers Delights Facebook Progressive Challenge 1st October 2020


Hi everyone, its time for another Progressive Facebook Challenge at Stampers Delights.  Don't forget, provided you have created a complete project during the first month you requested it, you will always be able to request the consecutive months' images for free provided you enter every month.  If, however, you miss a month where you do not create a complete project with that month's freebie, you will be able to purchase it in store at a discounted price, alternatively, if you create a completed project using a Stampers Delights image you already have, you will qualify to receive the freebie at that time.  Hope this makes sense, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. Can't wait to see what you all create again this month.                               

Here is my DT inspiration for you to get your mojo going.

Card recipe:

White cardstock
Orange cardstock
Beige cardstock
White Sweet Sentiments cardstock
Sentiment created with WordArt
Stampers Delights Agnes 1 progressive image coloured with Copics
Dawn Bibby cloud stencil
Spectrum Noir Harmony ink

I have made a penny slider card for this project, details of how I made it are shown below.

Click on this link to see the working video

I folded an A4 piece of white card in half to make an A5 tent card.

Next I cut a piece of orange card measuring 7ins x 4.5ins and a piece of beige card measuring 6.25ins x 10ins.

I cut a slider slot in the beige card, stencilled some clouds as a background, then added some foam pads to the back making sure to leave the slot clear.

I took two pennies,  added two foam pads to the centre of one and placed the second penny on top. I then fitted them into the slot and checked they ran freely. Lastly I added my image onto the top penny using a foam pad to complete the mechanism.

I completed my card with the sentiment Fly Away!

Stampers Delights are sponsoring two companies this month


                and





Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

Links:

3 comments:

  1. Cute CAS card. Fun image and so glad you shared over at Colour Crazy (and Aud Sentiments)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card Wendy!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative KNockouts1 I hope you will join us again this week:-)

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx