Thursday 28 March 2024

Dandilion

Hello everyone, here is a card made today.

To create this card I have used the following:  

White card blank
White cardstock
Clarity designer papers
Tonic square scallop dies
Freebie image from Minneke Binnemans coloured with Prismacolor pencils
Butterfly embellishment from crafty stock

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



10 comments:

  1. Wow Wendy, this is stunning. I am so envious of your pencil coloring skills. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We enjoy seeing all the creativity that's shared.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna. It has taken me years to master using pencils, I was always a markers woman. Its only in the last few weeks the pencils seem to be working for me xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Wendy. Love the design and soft colours. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Wendy! You are definitely a master with the pencils! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at A Place to Start! You are one of our Top Sprouts for March! Please stop by our blog and grab you badge!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this just fabulous?
    We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our March Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx