Sunday 17 March 2024

Marilyn Bunny

Hello everyone, here is my entry for the March Challenge in The Wonderful World of Alicia Bel.


To create this card I have used the following:  

White card blank
CraftsUprint sentiment
Patterned paper
Alica Bel Marilyn bunny coloured with Copics
White gel pen
Tonic shaped die

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:




10 comments:

  1. Wendy, she is so cute and ready for a St Patty's Day party. Love it! Thank you so much for joining us here at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun image and a lovely card. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” March Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx