Friday 1 March 2024

Morgan's Artworld Challenge 1st March 2024

 Morgan's Artworld Challenge 1st March to 27th March 2024



 We would love you to come and join in this Fun Fantastic Open Challenge

You can join in this fabulous challenge, Theme always "Anything Goes" use any Image or Project and enter 3 entries  right HERE! 



We would love you to come and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group. You can visit and join Facebook Group HERE! 



You can purchase digital images at Morgan Art Studio




Hello everyone, its time for a new challenge starting today, can't wait to see what you all create this time around.

Here is my DT inspiration this month.

To create this project I have used the following:  


White cardstock
Pale green mottled paper
Hunkdory sentiment
Carnation Crafts dies
Morgan's Artworld 1920 Lady coloured with Copics

I think this would be a perfect card for a female!

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:




12 comments:

  1. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week. Kerry (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very classy card!
    We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Very elegantly done. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see your lovely are work back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx