Sunday 28 April 2024

Elephants

Hello everyone, here are a couple of cards made today.

To create these cards I have used the following:  

White card blanks
White cardstock
Tonic scallop rectangle and oval dies
Clarity designer papers
Images courtesy of  Radiant Artistry Designs coloured with Copics
White gel pen
















Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my cards.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.







I am entering these into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. What great cards! Elephants aren't always easy to color, but you did great!
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully done! Thank you for joining the fun at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your eleohant design. Unique card. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Judy DT
    https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx