Monday 1 April 2024

Morgan's Artworld Challenge 1st April 2024

 Morgan's Artworld Challenge 1st April to 27th April 2024



 We would love you to come and join in this Fun Fantastic Open Challenge

You can join in this fabulous challenge, Theme always "Anything Goes" use any Image or Project and enter 3 entries  right HERE! 



We would love you to come and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group. You can visit and join Facebook Group HERE! 



You can purchase digital images at Creative Art Design  




Hello everyone, its time for a new challenge starting today, can't wait to see what you all create this time around.

Here is my DT inspiration this month.

To create this project I have used the following:  


White cardstock
Tonic oval dies
Hunkydory sentiment
Morgan's Artworld Easter 13 coloured with Copics

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Wendy!
    We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Very dainty. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx