Sunday 21 April 2024

Moondrea Designs

 

Moondrea Designs

I am delighted to announce that I have joined the Moondrea Design Team and look forward to sharing my creations with you all.

Here is my first DT project for April 2024.

To create this card I have used the following:  

White cardstock
Free patterned paper from internet
Spellbinders rectangle die
Hunkydory sentiment
Crafters Companion Harmony ink pad
Moondrea Daffodil Maiden coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Triblend pens
White gel pen

You can purchase Andrea's beautiful images here Etsy Shop

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design, coloring and papers. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful marker coloring! So soft and the shading is amazing. Thanks for sharing your project at A Place To Start !

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx