Monday 23 March 2015

30th birthday order

Hi everyone, here is my make for today. This is a birthday project order for a customer's son's 30th.

Recipe:

Creata Blue cardstock
White cardstock from crafty stash
The Stamping Chef  (now Slinky Tarts) digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Sentiment from The Stamping Chef
Tonic fancy square, Happy Birthday sentiment and son dies
Tattered Lace alphabet dies for name
Spellbinders number dies
Football embellishments

Front view of box when opened


Side view of box from the left


Side view of box from the right


Front view of box when closed


To create the box, I scored and folded to make the box shape.

I then scored and folded three pieces of the blue cardstock and adhered them to the inside of the box.

Next I added the two coloured digi images with strong red double sided tape to some acetate and then stuck the acetate into the box, again with red double sided tape.  This makes them move about when you open the box.

I also added one of the football embellishments in the same way.

To finish, I added the sentiment and a football embellishment to the front flap and a final football embellishment to the front back.

I also added a piece of Hunkydory insert paper to the back of the box for writing on.  (Sorry, forgot to take pic of the back.)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my birthday make.  Better still, I hope my customer likes it!

1 comment:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx