Tuesday 3 March 2015

Spring is in the air

Hi everyone, here is my make for today using one of the gorgeous images from Ching Chou Kuik.

I am entering this card into the March 2015 Challenge Spring Fling

Recipe:

2 x white A6 card blanks
Burnt orange cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Pink grograin ribbon from crafty stash
Ribbon hole punch
Backing papers from Hunkydory Antique paper pad
Sentiment also from Hunkydory
Faux gems
Ching Chou Kuik Spring Banquet digi image coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils



To create the card folded both A6 card blanks back to the spine on each side, then stuck both cards together.

I matt and layered the digi image onto the burnt orange cardstock and stuck on the front left-hand side of the card.

On the right-hand side I added the ribbon strip and finally finished off with the sentiment in the centre and the faux gems around the image.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx