Wednesday 18 March 2015

St Patrick's Day

Inspiration Destination
 
This week we our sponsor is Gerda Steiner Designs
 


http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com/

Here is my DT make for this week's challenge.  Why come and join in the challenge here
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/AG-no-24.html

Recipe:

Ivory card blank
Backing paper from crafty stash
Gerda Steiner St Patrick's Cat in Hat digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Spellbinders flower dies
Fancy Scissors
Sentiment


To create this card I used a 13.5cm x 13.5cm Ivory card blank.  I added the backing paper to the front.

After colouring the image I fancy cut around the edge and added this to the front of the card.

The sentiment was created in Word and again fancy cut and added to the bottom of the card.

To finish I added three flower embellishments to the left-hand side at the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT make.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx