Monday 9 March 2015

Movie Star

Hi everyone, here is my make for today.

I am entering this into the Kit & Clowder March Challenge.

Recipe:

Black cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic fancy oval die
Sherri Baldy Audrey Hepburn digi image coloured with Copics
Film and camera embellishments from Clip Art
Sentiment from Hunkydory


I folded the black cardstock to make an A6 landscape card.

Next I added the shaped topper image and the embellishments down the right-hand side.  Finally, I added the sentiment at the bottom left-hand corner.  Unfortunately, the camera has not picked up the words of the sentiment which are Just for You.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.


http://kitandclowder.ning.com/march-challenge-movie

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Wendy. Audrey Hepburn is my favourite movie star of all time. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx