Friday 6 November 2015

Garden fairy

Hi everyone, here is what I've been working on today.   I am entering this into the Donna Marie Facebook Colouring Challenge with Illustration by Jane.  Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1143450769017113&type=1

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Ivory card blank
Purple cardstock from crafty stash
Rounded corner punch
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter pens
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Freebie image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils and Spectrum Noir Aqua Tints
Faux gems

To create this card I used a 13cm x 13cm square card blank.  To this I added a piece of purple card.

I used the Aqua Tints to colour the background of my image and the Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils for the rest.  I finished off using the Sparkle Glitter pens for highlighting the wings.

Finally, I added the sentiment to the top left hand corner of my card and the faux gems on the right hand side at the bottom.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx