Wednesday 18 November 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 60


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and you can find the link here Inspiration Destination

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, Polkadoodles and The Stamping Boutique.

My first DT make this week is using an image from Polkadoodles.

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Pink mirror card from Creata
Backing card from Creata
Tonic fancy oval dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Polkadoodles Odella Heart digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils


To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to measure a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added some mirror card and backing card.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matted onto some mirror card before attaching to my main card using foam tape.

I added the sentiment with a flower at the top right hand side and another flower at the bottom right hand side to complete.

My second DT make this week is using an image from The Stamping Boutique.


Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Co-ordinations cardstock
Blue cardstock from crafty stash
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Snowflake embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
The Stamping Boutique Snowmans Laundry Line digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Glitter



To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to measure a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a piece of the co-ordinations card which I had ran through the embossing folder and then sanded back to reveal the core colour.

After colouring my image I die cut and added to a piece of blue card before attaching to my main card using wet glue.

Finally, I added the sentiment to the top left hand side and some glitter to highlight the snow.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx