Friday 20 November 2015

Mini stepper

Hi everyone, here is a mini stepper card.

Card recipe:

Red cardstock from crafty stash
Green cardstock from crafty stash
Decoupage leaves and flowers from My Craft Studio
Tattered Lace free mini stepper card with magazine

To create this card I cut the red card with the main mini stepper die, then the green card with the matts and finally the oval in red.

I added some flower embellishments to the main panel.

I don't think I would use this as an actual card, it only measures 3in x 2.5in, but they would make great place names around a table or for a wedding seating plan.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx