Saturday 14 November 2015

Gothic girl

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today.  I am entering this into the Oddball Art Stamps  November Challenge.  Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1390519851246521&type=1

Card recipe: 

White cardstock from crafty stash
Purple cardstock from Create and Craft
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Purple corrugated cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic fancy oval dies
Faux gems
Freebie digi image from Oddball Art coloured with Copics and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor Pencils
Desire flower dies and embossing folder

To create this card I folded and scored a sheet of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.

To this I matt and layered some purple, white, purple and white card using wet glue.

After colouring my image, I die cut her and matt and layered onto some white card, purple corrugated card and white card before adding to my main card again using wet glue.

Finally, I die cut the flowers in black card, ran them through the embossing folder and added to the bottom of my card finishing with the purple faux gems.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my make for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx