Tuesday 30 July 2024

Christmas in July

Hello everyone, here are a couple of Christmas cards made today.

To create this card I have used the following:  


White card blank
White cardstock
Katy Sue sentiment
All other elements from Carnation Crafts True Christmas USB












To create this card I have used the following:  


Yellow hammered DL card blank
White cardstock
Burgundy cardstock
Stamped sentiment
All other elements from Carnation Crafts True Christmas USB

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my cards.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering these into the following challenges:





12 comments:

  1. You just have to love vintage Santa cards! This one is so sweet. Thank you for sharing at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable puppy frolicking in the snow! So happy you could join our SNOWY fun at Jingle Belles this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another cutie for the holidays ... so glad you joined us again at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy, This is such a sweet card and your paper color choices are perfect. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DRAGONFLY DREAMS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx