Friday 19 July 2024

Moondrea Designs Inspiration

 

Moondrea Designs



Hello everyone, here is my DT inspiration using the gorgeous Spring Gnome 2 free image given by Andrea.

To create this card I have used the following:  

White cardstock
Lilac cardstock
Tattered Lace torn edge dies
Moondrea Spring Gnome 2 coloured with Copics
White gel pen

You can purchase Andrea's beautiful images here Etsy Shop

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:




6 comments:

  1. She's certainly the cutest Gnome I've ever seen! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've colored her beautifully, Wendy. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely crafted, Wendy! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx