Wednesday 31 July 2024

Moondrea Facebook Progressive Challenge - 1st August 2024

Hello everyone, this is a very exciting post as it's the very first Progressive Challenge at Moondrea Designs.

Don't forget, provided you have created and entered a project during the first month you requested it, you will always be able to request the consecutive months' image for free as long as you enter every month. 

If, however, you miss a month where you do not create and enter a project with that month's free image, you will be able to purchase it in store, alternatively, if you create and enter a project using a Moondrea Designs image you already have, you will qualify to receive the free image at that time. 

You can join in with our Progressive Challenge here (4) Facebook

Check out Moondrea Designs images here in the Shop.

I hope this makes sense, but if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. I can't wait to see what you all create this month and would like to thank you all for embracing our new venture and joining in with our new challenge.

Here is my DT inspiration this month.

To create this project I have used the following:  

White card blank
White cardstock
Patterned paper
Rounded corner punch
Moondrea Designs Anemone Maiden image coloured with Copics and Crafters Companion Triblend pens
Tonic scallop rectangle dies
Ladybird embellishment
Flower embellishments courtesy of Clip Art

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Such wonderful coloring, and love the way you added the floral border around the image, looks beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and coloring. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing you again this month!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenges
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx