Monday 8 July 2024

Moondrea Designs July 2024

  

Moondrea Designs



Hello everyone, here is my DT inspiration for July.

To create this card I have used the following:  

White cardstock
Tattered Lace stepper dies
Moondrea Gina Medusa coloured with Copics, Lyra Art Pens and Glitter paint water colour paints
White gel pen

You can purchase Andrea's beautiful images here Etsy Shop

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT project.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:







8 comments:

  1. It's hard to imagine Medusa being as pretty as Gina Medusa! Great CAS fancy fold card,Thanks for linking up at The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, this is fabulous! I love the fun layout as well. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, and beautiful. I love the cut/fold of your project.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx