Monday 21 October 2024

Christmas Wishes

Hello everyone, here is a card made as a Colorist using an image by  Radiant Artistry Designs.

To create this card I have used the following:  

White card blank
White cardstock
Burgundy cardstock
Patterned paper
Tonic scallop square dies
Free image courtesy of Radiant Artistry Designs coloured with Copics
Hunkydory sentiment
White gel pen
Fuzzy Snow

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



1 comment:

  1. Sweet Christmas card with an adorable image. Beautiful coloring. The scalloped die looks great as a layered background. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's October, "Double, Triple the Die Cut Fun" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx