Friday 4 October 2024

Sugar Skull

Hello everyone, just sharing some more DT inspiration for Moondrea Designs today. 

Check out Moondrea Designs images here in the Shop.

To create this project I have used the following:  

Black card blank
White cardstock
Tonic scallop square and shaped dies
Crafters Companion stamped sentiment
Moondrea Sugar Skull image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Triblend pens

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous sugar skull witch, Wendy! She's beautifully coloured and you've given her the perfect sentiment.
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Conjurer of Dreams “Anything Goes” Challenge. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little witch and the colouring is spectacular. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the <a href="https://kimsconjurerofdreams.blogspot.com"

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx