Tuesday 1 October 2024

German shepherd

Hello everyone, here is a card made as a Colorist using an image by  Radiant Artistry Designs.

To create this card I have used the following:  


White aperture card blank
White cardstock
by Radiant Artistry Designs coloured with Copics
Crafters Companion stamped sentiment
White gel pen

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. The Dog's head image is really lovely, but sadly ineligible, our rules explain.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - the colouring on this image is fabulous, Wendy. Such a lovely CAS card too.
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx