Monday 14 October 2024

Owl Witch

Hello everyone, just sharing some more DT inspiration for Moondrea Designs today. 

Check out Moondrea Designs images here in the Shop.

To create this project I have used the following:  

Black card blank
White cardstock
Tattered Lace patterned papers
Tonic circle die
Crafters Companion stamped sentiment and shaped card die
Moondrea Owl Witch image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir Triblend pens
White gel pen
Spectrum Noir Harmony ink pad





Front of card  

Back of card 


Thanks for visiting today and I hope you like my DT inspiration.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. A beautiful swing fold card, Wendy. Love the little owl witch on her pumpkin.
    Thank you for sharing your 3rd project with us at the October Conjurer of Dreams “Anything Goes” Challenge.
    Good luck!
    Carole at Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx