Sunday, 6 September 2015

Spooky ...

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today.  I am entering this into the Make It Crafty CAS Black and White Challenge.

Recipe:

Black cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Tim Holtz Black Soot distress ink
Crafters Companion Gate die
Make It Crafty Bats 1 & 2, Mini Gothilia, Mink Dracula, Bare Tree and Coffin images coloured with the Lyra greys set of pencils
Stamps Away moon mask


To create this card I scored and folded an A4 piece of black card to make an A5 portrait card blank.

I took a piece of white card, placed my moon mask on and then washed all over with a very weak colour of Black Soot to form the sky.

Once the background was done I removed the mask to reveal the moon.

After colouring the images I fussy cut around them all before layering them onto my card. together with the gate.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

http://www.makeitcrafty.com/store-blog/cas-inspiration/cas-challenge-shades-of-black-white

2 comments:

  1. What a cute scene you created, Wendy! Thanks for entering our Clean and Simple challenge this month at Make it Crafty! Good luck! -- Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and great scene! Thanks for joining us at the MIC CAS challenge!
    xx
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment. It is very much appreciated. I would love it if you became a member. Wendy xx