Tuesday 8 September 2015

Red Xmas

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today.  Its another Christmas card and I am entering this into the Left o Centre Creative Challenge 94.  This challenge was to use mainly red.

Recipe:

Red cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Snowflake and Distress embossing folders from Crafters Companion
Red grograin ribbon
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
That Craft Place Sugarfrosted digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Silver peel off


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 red card to measure an A5 portrait card blank.

I ran a piece of white card through the Snowflake embossing folder and added to the front of my card after wrapping the ribbon about the bottom and tying a knot.

Next I die cut my image and matted and layered her onto a piece of red card which had been passed through the Distress embossing folder and then attached to the front of the card to form the topper.

Finally, I coloured the silver peel off in red to match the card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-94-use-mainly-red-with-that.html

3 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx