Sunday 6 September 2015

Special girl

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today.  I am entering this into the Faery Ink September Facebook Challenge.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers from DCWV
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic square dies
Faery Ink Teerah Fairy digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Glitter
Tonic Glue pen


To create this card I scored and folded an A4 white card to measure a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.

I added a piece of backing paper to this before adding to my card.

After colouring the image I die cut her out then matt and layered onto some backing paper and white card before adding to my main card to form my topper.  I added glitter to her wings.

Finally, I added the sentiment on the right hand side to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1628985627372577&type=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx