Wednesday 2 September 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 49



Good morning everyone, welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination.  Please come and join us, you may even win!!!

This week we have The Paper Shelter as our fantastic sponsor.  My DT make for this week is using the beautiful image The Huntress.


Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers from DCWV
Pink cardstock from crafty stash
Faux gems
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic fancy rectangle and small bow dies
The Paper Shelter The Huntress backing paper and digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils


To create this card I used two pieces of white A4 card and scored and folded to make the easel card blank.

Next I matt and layered some backing paper onto the front and base of my card.

After colouring the image, I matt and layered onto some pick card and added to the front of the card.

I die cut the bow in dark pink and added to the base onto some other backing papers using foam pads to create the stopper.  Next I added three faux gems to the centre of the bow.

Finally, I added the sentiment at the bottom right-hand side of the card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT make for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx