Sunday 13 September 2015

Winter wishes

Hi everyone, here is one of my Christmas makes for today.  I am entering this card into the Wk 2 - Bright Pencil Case Challenge.

Recipe:

Ivory card blank
Orange cardstock from Kanban
Red cardstock from Kanban
White cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Faux gems
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Octavia digi image from Octavia Frosted Winter CD by Polkadoodles coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Embossing folder from Crafters Companion
Tattered Lace sentiment die


I used an ivory card blank to create this card.  I ran the orange card through the embossing folder and added to the front of my main card and added the faux gems to each corner.

After colouring my image I die cut and matt and layered onto the red card before attaching to my main card using foam tape.

Finally, I added the die cut sentiment and the flower embellishment to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

http://www.thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/


2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx