Friday 25 September 2015

Xmas penguins

Hi everyone, here is what I've been doing today.  Yes, its another Christmas card!

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Blue paper from crafty stash
Backing paper and digi image from Polkadoodles Octavia Frosted Winter CD coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Crafters Companion Christmas Tree dies
Spellbinders flower dies
Silver peel off sentiment
Tattered Lace double sided stepper dies

 
To create this card I cut the stepper with the Tattered Lace die.  I also cut the backing paper with the die and added to the front of my card.  I cut two small pieces of the backing paper and added to the centre panels.
 
I die cut the trees and added the larger one to the left hand panel and the two smaller ones on the centre middle panel.
 
I added the sentiment to the middle back panel.
 
After colouring my image I fussy cut around her and mounted her on the right hand side panel using foam tape.
 
Finally, I added the die cut flowers to the bottom left hand panel beneath the tree.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx