Wednesday 23 August 2017

Imagine That

Hi everyone, today we see some more fabulous new releases from Imagine That.  Please visit this link to purchase.



 
Why not check out the DT projects here  Facebook Group for inspiration.  Here is mine:

Card recipe: 

Crafters Companion kraft cardstock
Backing papers from crafty stash
Various coloured cardstock from crafty stash
White super smooth cardstock
Tattered Lace book dies
Imagine That Reader Reader sentiments and images coloured with Copics
Graph It Silver pen

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT project using this gorgeous image.  Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

.

4 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx