Thursday 24 August 2017

Rory's Orchids

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Anything Goes Lacy Sunshine Challenge 21 Aug to 16 Sept.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Backing papers from crafty stash
White super smooth cardstock
Hunkydory rainbow mirror cardstock
Tattered Lace torn edge dies
Spellbinders flower die
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Lacy Sunshine Rory's Orchids image coloured with Copics
White gel pen
Rounded corner punch

I created the background using techniques learned in Kit and Clowder monthly colouring classes.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.  Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love it if you follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx